What's new

hello to you all on potv

old skool g

Postman
..hey all i have kicked the stinkys for over a year now :)...couldnt be happier....anyway i have a couple of questions regarding the tfv 12 prince rba....im expecting my rba and coil master v3 kit to arrive in the next couple of days ..ive watched plenty of tutorials on how to build and feel quite comfortable with the whole rebuildable route...but my question is if say for example i do a build and it comes out to 0.25 ohms ( or thereabouts ) does that have any relation as to how much i can go up on the wattage?? im currently running the smok mag kit 225w with tfv 12 prince tank...would like to find out as i have not taken the mod over 100w...id love to see what this bad boy can do on the higher wattage side ..thank you for sheding some light on this noobie lol

hi and welcome to the planet.

you need to add that banner to your sigature.
on computer hover your mouse over your user name at the top right of forum then click on signature to open it.
hi medj..thanks for that but i dont have signature when i mouse over my user name just things like preferences,passwords,badges etc
hi and welcome to the planet.

you need to add that banner to your sigature.
on computer hover your mouse over your user name at the top right of forum then click on signature to open it.
thanks mrDJ done that..i thought something was up with the banner (y)

It will have alerted you by now. It's just a way of rewarding forum interaction :D

Back
Top Bottom