What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello, noob here!

Hello all! I'm new to vaping but thought I would say thank you to the community as I have found it an excellent source of help and advice from reading all the posts.
I smoked 20 a day then I dabbled with vaping and liked it but it was never quite right and I still had a few cigs each day. I am now a week without a cig as I found my setup and liquid which suits me down to the ground!! I am using an Innokin Adept with Zlide tank which I MTL using the 1.6 coil at 13 watts with 1 air hole ooen. I rotate my flavours between Manabush Chiricahua Sun, Nokomis and a cherry tunes flavour that my local shop make, all 12mg. Looking forward to being part of the community and any advice on good flavours similar to those by Manabush are greatly welcome!
Thanks!!
Welcome to the site ForestMagpie.

Hi and welcome to the community. Congrats on the quitting. Will see you around the MTL section.

Hello all! I'm new to vaping but thought I would say thank you to the community as I have found it an excellent source of help and advice from reading all the posts.
I smoked 20 a day then I dabbled with vaping and liked it but it was never quite right and I still had a few cigs each day. I am now a week without a cig as I found my setup and liquid which suits me down to the ground!! I am using an Innokin Adept with Zlide tank which I MTL using the 1.6 coil at 13 watts with 1 air hole ooen. I rotate my flavours between Manabush Chiricahua Sun, Nokomis and a cherry tunes flavour that my local shop make, all 12mg. Looking forward to being part of the community and any advice on good flavours similar to those by Manabush are greatly welcome!
Thanks!!
Welcome!
Forest? Nottingham based?

Back
Top Bottom