What's new

Hello, I am the new dude who feels like an idiot for having to do this.

Bendarby

I am just trying to figure out how to open up the UWELL crown 4 mod because I have been having problems with it just cutting off for no apparent reason at random times during the day. I saw a pretty good post that almost led to me solving the issue however I cannot post yet because I am the new guy. Anyhow, been vaping for years now. There are no videos that I have found showing how to get into this mod to check for leaked juice or damage to circuit board. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the community. Can't help with that particular issue but I'm sure someone can. Anyway, your question is not stupid so don't feel like an idiot.

Hi @Bendarby , welcome to the planet.
I dont have one of those mods so cant comment, sorry. Stripping mods down is always a bit hit and miss in my experience. Ive done several but have to say, a few of them came apart fine, but getting the buggars back together without damaging them was a different ballgame.
Never worry about asking anything, we all have to start somewhere

potv-ani-gif.210337

I`m always taking things part, then throwing them away.:18:

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet.
Sorry i cant help you as i have had no dealings with a UWELL crown 4 mod before iam sure another ape will be a long soon who can help.

I am just trying to figure out how to open up the UWELL crown 4 mod because I have been having problems with it just cutting off for no apparent reason at random times during the day. I saw a pretty good post that almost led to me solving the issue however I cannot post yet because I am the new guy. Anyhow, been vaping for years now. There are no videos that I have found showing how to get into this mod to check for leaked juice or damage to circuit board. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the site. Hope you get your issue sorted. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom