What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello from Melbourne Victoria Australia

Chainvaper

So I've been a heavy cigar smoker over 25 years with the occasional rollie. and got reminded of vaping from a fellow co-worker with his unit . So with that I got into researching and watching hundreds of YouTube videos on vaping and Google searches this forum popped up quite alot and here I am . Been vaping now for about 2 months and quickly learned most of the mods available and everything that goes with it . I started with tank coils then went with rba and now own numerous RTA tanks . I've got a smok G-Priv 2 here with a vandyvape revolver single coil is demon killer flame ni80 B . So far I've probably spent more on vaping equipment and e juice than I ever have on smoking. feels like a fun flavorsome hobby kind of thing I guess . I made the mistake of getting 18mg nic at first and felt like my chest was gonna implode . Then tried 6mg was ok now I'm on 3mg and feels alot better .

Attachments

• 20181201_134727.jpg
    20181201_134727.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi and welcome to the community. Know what you mean about the spending. Don't think I've saved money, but I have saved my health.

Hi and welcome to the planet from er, the other side of the planet.

Back
Top Bottom