What's new

Hello from Manchester

I love shrimp and have my heart set on a tank with some sexy shrimp in one day. They are just the coolest. Until then I'll just have to make do with my cherries and glass shrimp :D

Its really not as hard as people make out. Guess its like me with the vaping lark, you have no idea what your doing when you start but hopefully you learn as you go without it costing you too much in mistskes !

no matter how many mistakes you make with this mate .. it wont cost as much as we have spent in the last 3 months on marines .. trust me.

Michelle .. just go for it .. its easy (ish) .. and myself and (I'm sure) Chris would help you out ... just build it up slowly .. start with a couple of fish and some softies and go from there.

I love shrimp and have my heart set on a tank with some sexy shrimp in one day. They are just the coolest. Until then I'll just have to make do with my cherries and glass shrimp :D

Ive got a couple of sexies in my refugium .. they are great.

you should meet Jen off of the salty box .. shes the nano tank master .. how manies she got now Chris ? like 5 or something.

Well when I have enough pennies I'll know where to go for some hand holding and walking through, lol!

Back
Top Bottom