What's new

Hello from Finland

dab

Postman
Hello there. It's nice to find such dedicated community. Started to vape almost 2 months ago. Have not used tobacco since and quite happy about it.
Tried different attys and now I understand that I like restricted airflow. So my daily driver is Kayfun mini v.3
Waiting for delivery for Taifun and some mechs. Journey continue [emoji23]

Hey, welcome to the forum @dab and well done in kicking the tobacco.
How is Finland on vaping? Much in the way of restrictions?

Hey, welcome to the forum @dab and well done in kicking the tobacco.
How is Finland on vaping? Much in the way of restrictions?
Thanks! Yeah. It's crazy about vaping here. You can't buy any nicotine containing liquids other then tobacco flavoured. And the prices in local stores quite high. But I am happy to found other sources of liquids and hardware in Europe outside of Finland [emoji23]

Thanks! Yeah. It's crazy about vaping here. You can't buy any nicotine containing liquids other then tobacco flavoured. And the prices in local stores quite high. But I am happy to found other sources of liquids and hardware in Europe outside of Finland [emoji23]
How very annoying, Finnish government. Glad you're able to get sorted elsewhere.

Greetings and welcome.
Loved Finland and its people.
Spent a month in Lohja a few years ago.
Swimming in frozen lakes and sitting in hot sauna are experiences I will never forget.

Greetings and welcome.
Loved Finland and its people.
Spent a month in Lohja a few years ago.
Swimming in frozen lakes and sitting in hot sauna are experiences I will never forget.
Thanks! Actually I'm not a Finn, just living here now [emoji1]
And yeah, hot sauna with cold lake water are awesome.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @dab , nice to meet you Mate !!!

Back
Top Bottom