What's new

Hello From Dovpo UK Service!

Tbh a lot of people have mentioned about the abyss dna so it won’t be far off tbh, and customers are already changing them over themselves.

Dunno about dna 100c tbh as there already is the 75c .

Cheers Andy

The 100c is a better chip and has usb c for faster charging. Like i said this is a chance for Dovpo to jump ahead of the competition where DNA devices are concerned, Dovpo could then make new odin mini's or similar and a DNA100c squonker with 21700 battery. even a duel battery device for those who want longer vapetime like a Riva 100c. To be honest a singlr 18650 battery 75c isn't enough battery life, this is why i never got myself the SQ75c Dovpo squonker the older DNA75 chip is much better for vapetime with a single 18650.
Only mod makers like our very own Vapesmarter are making DNA100c's at the moment obviously bespoke mods are not within everyones budget, that's where Dovpo can get their brand to be the first. Maybe Dovpo could use their social media accounts to gauge interest in DNA100c's. I'd bet there would be a lot of interest from reviewers too. You could set up a pole on here to see how many would be interested,
regarding the Dunno about DNA100c tbh there's already the 75c, what you fail to realise there is the 100c is a better board it's more up to date. i could say why the 75csq when you have the mech SQ the answer there is 2 different types of vaping, regulated and mech. The same could be said the 100c is better for DL vaping the 75c more for MTL. it's all about catering for different needs. I am glad to see no Dovpo pods.
Glad to here about a DNA60 Abyss on the way. Any chance of some new coloured Blotto's/mini's surely the red odins deserve a red Blotto or mini, been invisaging as i have a red 250c and 75c.
Thanks for listening Andy and all the best

Matt

The 100c is a better chip and has usb c for faster charging. Like i said this is a chance for Dovpo to jump ahead of the competition where DNA devices are concerned, Dovpo could then make new odin mini's or similar and a DNA100c squonker with 21700 battery. even a duel battery device for those who want longer vapetime like a Riva 100c. To be honest a singlr 18650 battery 75c isn't enough battery life, this is why i never got myself the SQ75c Dovpo squonker the older DNA75 chip is much better for vapetime with a single 18650.
Only mod makers like our very own Vapesmarter are making DNA100c's at the moment obviously bespoke mods are not within everyones budget, that's where Dovpo can get their brand to be the first. Maybe Dovpo could use their social media accounts to gauge interest in DNA100c's. I'd bet there would be a lot of interest from reviewers too. You could set up a pole on here to see how many would be interested,
regarding the Dunno about DNA100c tbh there's already the 75c, what you fail to realise there is the 100c is a better board it's more up to date. i could say why the 75csq when you have the mech SQ the answer there is 2 different types of vaping, regulated and mech. The same could be said the 100c is better for DL vaping the 75c more for MTL. it's all about catering for different needs. I am glad to see no Dovpo pods.
Glad to here about a DNA60 Abyss on the way. Any chance of some new coloured Blotto's/mini's surely the red odins deserve a red Blotto or mini, been invisaging as i have a red 250c and 75c.
Thanks for listening Andy and all the best

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the detailed information and your opinions.

As before Dovpo are looking at different products, designs, revamps of existing products, colour options even some laser engraving.

But as a business they also need to look at trends, technology and cost.

Yes I think once I get my feet under the table here I will run some polls. Also looking at more customer related threads on or sub forum.

I mean any body can post stuff about there products but Dovpo have asked me to engage more with the uk community, once I’ve sorted out my Carbon door hack I’ll spend some time here and see what engagement I can come up with.

But thanks for speaking out and your honesty.

Cheers Andy

Hi,

Just thinking out loud would it be worth in your view Dovpo UK running some sort of flash sale on potv.

For example I receive 20 Riva DNA and run a sale for the uk offering them at a heavily discount price?

Maybe do something similar every month.

Would there be much call ? Would items sell.

I’m obviously new to potv so thought I’d ask.

If you think it would be worth it I’ll speak to my colleagues and run a thread to see if it could be come a thing.

If any one else reads this please comment or give a thumbs up. [emoji106]

Disclaimer this is my personal thought not Dovpo.

Many thanks

Andy
Do a group buy style list, maybe take a small non refundable deposit before ordering. Best way to gauge interest as those who wish to get a good price will be ok with a deposit. That way you won't get stuck with a pile of gear you can't shift.

Do a group buy style list, maybe take a small non refundable deposit before ordering. Best way to gauge interest as those who wish to get a good price will be ok with a deposit. That way you won't get stuck with a pile of gear you can't shift.

Certainly a thought, but it will need to be in line with Dovpos internal sales policy tbh

And in all honesty I would want any purchase to still run through the main Dovpo store.

I know the guys have been looking at how the site works in lieu of me becoming a sort of waypoint so let’s see how that plays out as well

Cheers Andy

Hi,

Just thinking out loud would it be worth in your view Dovpo UK running some sort of flash sale on potv.

For example I receive 20 Riva DNA and run a sale for the uk offering them at a heavily discount price?

Maybe do something similar every month.

Would there be much call ? Would items sell.

I’m obviously new to potv so thought I’d ask.

If you think it would be worth it I’ll speak to my colleagues and run a thread to see if it could be come a thing.

If any one else reads this please comment or give a thumbs up. [emoji106]

Disclaimer this is my personal thought not Dovpo.

Many thanks

Andy
~Hello and welcome~. i think this would go down very well, if potv was all in on it? :)

~Hello and welcome~. i think this would go down very well, if potv was all in on it? :)

Thanks

Yes certainly something I would need to speak to the organisers of potv on how best to manage it and if the team in China will support it also.

But my own personal view is it would do well. Especially if potv members got advance notice so they could save up there pocket money

Cheers [emoji106]

Thanks

Yes certainly something I would need to speak to the organisers of potv on how best to manage it and if the team in China will support it also.

But my own personal view is it would do well. Especially if potv members got advance notice so they could save up there pocket money

Cheers [emoji106]
All sounds very good to me. interesting!!!.... And DNA 100c oh la la :)

Back
Top Bottom