What's new

Hello From Dovpo UK Service!

Welcome to the forum Andy @dovpo_uk . Glad to see you onboard, i might need some help one day, 2 Odin 250c's 2 Odin mini 75c's 1 Riva, 1 topside, 2 blottos 2 blotto mini's and a MVV PWM mod all doing fine but you never know.
The main question from me is what sort of pricing would be in place. For some reason Dovpo charge customers more than most UKvendors and of course the companies in China beating Dovpo's own price by almost 50% on some occassions. The reason i ask is If someone buys from source surely the source can cut a much better deal than a retailer, source has no middlemen dipping their thumb in the pie, thus the source should be beating any other retailers price. After all we are the end users and the true buyer. The cheaper things are the more units sold and profit will equal itself out while helping the end user save money. You did offer to help so that's my request.
All the best, look forward to seeing what happens in the future

Hi mate,

I don’t have an honest answer to why the official store is more expensive than a vendor to be honest but being a uk vaper I am well aware of the variation in cost.

I think sometimes uk vendors sell them at a loss to circulate stock , but I’m not a marketing guru.

I do feel that if/when I become a way point so to speak that the price should be lower. One of the things we have looked at is a UK store page at the main site to reflect prices and such.

However I expect customers in other countries to be a little pissed to see the uk getting special treatment.

Any how let’s wait and see what the Dovpo team come up with, they certainly want to engage more and become a more valued brand in the UK.

Hi Andy and welcome to the planet. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

It's great to have another high-end manufacturer here, long may it continue.

Dearest and sincerest wishes to you all.

Hi Andy and welcome to the planet. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

It's great to have another high-end manufacturer here, long may it continue.

Dearest and sincerest wishes to you all.

What a nice thing to say , many thanks.

Welcome to the forum Andy @dovpo_uk . Glad to see you onboard, i might need some help one day, 2 Odin 250c's 2 Odin mini 75c's 1 Riva, 1 topside, 2 blottos 2 blotto mini's and a MVV PWM mod all doing fine but you never know.
The main question from me is what sort of pricing would be in place. For some reason Dovpo charge customers more than most UKvendors and of course the companies in China beating Dovpo's own price by almost 50% on some occassions. The reason i ask is If someone buys from source surely the source can cut a much better deal than a retailer, source has no middlemen dipping their thumb in the pie, thus the source should be beating any other retailers price. After all we are the end users and the true buyer. The cheaper things are the more units sold and profit will equal itself out while helping the end user save money. You did offer to help so that's my request.
All the best, look forward to seeing what happens in the future

Hi,

Just thinking out loud would it be worth in your view Dovpo UK running some sort of flash sale on potv.

For example I receive 20 Riva DNA and run a sale for the uk offering them at a heavily discount price?

Maybe do something similar every month.

Would there be much call ? Would items sell.

I’m obviously new to potv so thought I’d ask.

If you think it would be worth it I’ll speak to my colleagues and run a thread to see if it could be come a thing.

If any one else reads this please comment or give a thumbs up. [emoji106]

Disclaimer this is my personal thought not Dovpo.

Many thanks

Andy

Hi Andy.
Seeing as we're throwing out our design ideas and wants I was dissapointed to see the topside and topside lite come out following such a compact slick squonker in the Armour pro.
I purposely didnt buy either cos imo they're a cumbersome eyesore in comparison to the Armour.

So I'd like to see the amour pro rereleased with a pwm squirreled away inside somewhere.
I know it would be a tight fit as the device is so small anyway but it would take a 9/10 device to a clear 10/10.

Welcome to the forum :51:

Hi Andy.
Seeing as we're throwing out our design ideas and wants I was dissapointed to see the topside and topside lite come out following such a compact slick squonker in the Armour pro.
I purposely didnt buy either cos imo they're a cumbersome eyesore in comparison to the Armour.

So I'd like to see the amour pro rereleased with a pwm squirreled away inside somewhere.
I know it would be a tight fit as the device is so small anyway but it would take a 9/10 device to a clear 10/10.

Welcome to the forum :51:

Hi , thanks for the welcome.

I’m not familiar with the armour pro tbh.

But I think a 10 mls squonk bottle is a trade off for size.

I am aware the R&D team are looking into designing more devices.

Cheers Andy

Talking of designs etc, I think the Abyss could be better if Dovpo used the DNA60w board rather than their own chipset. If i am to pay around £80-100 on a device it has to have a DNA chipset, Yihi boards good but not where batteries are concerned.
Regarding the idea about getting a few things at discounted price for POTV, this would be great. I feel it would help members and Dovpo. I would also like Dovpo to get ahead and start making a new DNA 100c mod, the chipsets are available to buy here in the UK so should be availanle from evolv.

Hi , thanks for the welcome.

I’m not familiar with the armour pro tbh.

But I think a 10 mls squonk bottle is a trade off for size.

I am aware the R&D team are looking into designing more devices.

Cheers Andy
Swap the supplied for an 8mm pulse bottle.

Talking of designs etc, I think the Abyss could be better if Dovpo used the DNA60w board rather than their own chipset. If i am to pay around £80-100 on a device it has to have a DNA chipset, Yihi boards good but not where batteries are concerned.
Regarding the idea about getting a few things at discounted price for POTV, this would be great. I feel it would help members and Dovpo. I would also like Dovpo to get ahead and start making a new DNA 100c mod, the chipsets are available to buy here in the UK so should be availanle from evolv.

Tbh a lot of people have mentioned about the abyss dna so it won’t be far off tbh, and customers are already changing them over themselves.

Dunno about dna 100c tbh as there already is the 75c .

Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom