What's new

Hello From Dovpo UK Service!

Another point that could do with being looked at Andy?
I know Dovpo have had delivery issues etc of late, but NL Post is pretty Dire isn't it!! Dovpo are sending me something, I was told it had been sent on the 26th of May, but it FINALLY got to whichever Airport/Transport Hub on the 11th of June?

View attachment 248594
Rather slow when you consider this is supposedly coming from The Netherlands? :D:D:D

Hi Rob

I think to a point a lot of items are slow at present in part yes maybe Dovpo keep the shipping costs low and use a one winged pigeon for air mail , my experience of late is customs , seems that things are sat at clearing for ages . They use to use the dhl method but that went sideways.

What I will ask is if they can offer some sort of premium delivery option at checkout or a way to request it. But that cost would then be past on to the customer.

Thank Andy

Hi Rob

I think to a point a lot of items are slow at present in part yes maybe Dovpo keep the shipping costs low and use a one winged pigeon for air mail , my experience of late is customs , seems that things are sat at clearing for ages . They use to use the dhl method but that went sideways.

What I will ask is if they can offer some sort of premium delivery option at checkout or a way to request it. But that cost would then be past on to the customer.

Thank Andy

Absolutely Andy :) I realise I might be regarded as odd..... In fact I am sure I am, but I personally have no objections with paying for reliable service from Couriers, especially from Europe. I am always staggered at the speed at which I receive deliveries from Greece, Italy, Germany etc. The record holder at the moment has to be Atmizoo. I placed an order with them at 4.30pm GMT and received the items at 11.15am the next day. :) YES, they use DHL and I am MORE than happy to pay the required charge to receive service such as that.
I do appreciate that everything is subject to delays, especially at the moment as we settle back into the old ways of HMRC etc, but my query was actually the fact that the item on its way to me from Dovpo sat in the warehouse awaiting collection for what I would consider an unnecessarily long time? :)

You know never actually had my hands on a Vee, how’d you find it ?

It's a brilliant mod, superb battery life, mine has taken a battering and is still going :2thumbsup: Tempted to pick another one up but I prefer dual 21700 compatible mods these days.

Tracking has just changed and now shows item as being at Customs at Langley :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Absolutely Andy :) I realise I might be regarded as odd..... In fact I am sure I am, but I personally have no objections with paying for reliable service from Couriers, especially from Europe. I am always staggered at the speed at which I receive deliveries from Greece, Italy, Germany etc. The record holder at the moment has to be Atmizoo. I placed an order with them at 4.30pm GMT and received the items at 11.15am the next day. :) YES, they use DHL and I am MORE than happy to pay the required charge to receive service such as that.
I do appreciate that everything is subject to delays, especially at the moment as we settle back into the old ways of HMRC etc, but my query was actually the fact that the item on its way to me from Dovpo sat in the warehouse awaiting collection for what I would consider an unnecessarily long time? :)

Hi Rob.

Sorry I see.

In all honesty I think you might have fallen foul of the factory relocation, not an excuse just an observation. It’s been a little manic for them the past couple of months. However I apologise on be half of Dovpo for the time it spent to actually get your product out of the Dovpo door.

But on a positive front I’ve just been chatting to the team ( 19:00 hrs there time)

And

Due to bans with certain carriers on shipping vape devices they are currently testing 3 carrier companies and recording speed, cost, efficiency and technology after which they will select the best one.

Also

The aim is and that will include me. Is to set up some global hubs , a network of small storage facilities as it were. This is a bit of a task finding not only a facility but also a person who can manage it. But hopefully once set up you’ll find that you buy something on the main store and your local hub will post it, thus the customer would receive it within a day or so.

I’m going to be the first hub however the team needs to alter the main web store structure etc, I need to dig a bigger hole in my garden to store them. But most of all as a business we need to see what will sell and what won’t so we get the stock levels right. Don’t want to be storing 200 topsides for 6 years kinda thing.

When that’s all sorted will stick them on the Evergreen and get them to the UK.

I’ll be honest we’re trying to pencil a date in to be ready for Christmas.

When the guys have found their way out of the Abyss we will get it running.

(Apologies for the gramma/spelling cut my thumb while moving a fence)

Cheers Andy

Aye....... Fences can do that eh Andy :)

Have a great weekend and ENJOY whatever you're doing. :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Andy @dovpo_uk . Glad to see you onboard, i might need some help one day, 2 Odin 250c's 2 Odin mini 75c's 1 Riva, 1 topside, 2 blottos 2 blotto mini's and a MVV PWM mod all doing fine but you never know.
The main question from me is what sort of pricing would be in place. For some reason Dovpo charge customers more than most UKvendors and of course the companies in China beating Dovpo's own price by almost 50% on some occassions. The reason i ask is If someone buys from source surely the source can cut a much better deal than a retailer, source has no middlemen dipping their thumb in the pie, thus the source should be beating any other retailers price. After all we are the end users and the true buyer. The cheaper things are the more units sold and profit will equal itself out while helping the end user save money. You did offer to help so that's my request.
All the best, look forward to seeing what happens in the future

Back
Top Bottom