What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello from Charlie at Cotton & Cable

Hello CharlieC&C and welcome to POTV. :)

It's always nice to see a new Premium Vendor here on POTV :thumbup:

I guess my favourite forums on here are:
  • Everything Ecigs
  • General Chat
These are a great source of information for me.

From you I suppose I'd like to know about your business and what's new as well as any offers and deals you may have.

I enjoy a mix of MTL and DL vape styles and my general ADV is a Sweet Tobacco flavour and I like Dessert type flavours as well as some Fruits.

Hey there, thank you so much for the welcome!

Oooo that sounds amazing, you just can't go wrong with a nice Dessert. Thanks again for the recommendations I'll give those a look now - there's so many posts on here, and we love it.

As a short background on ourselves, we're an e-liquid manufacturer based in Greater London and have just entered our 6th year. We started off with the glass drippers, selling shortfills for our Desserts range with our much-loved Custard Tart, Hot Cross Bun and many more. Fast-forward until now, and we've got 18 flavours, (20 including our limited edition Christmas flavours) a Fruits range with my favourite being Pink Grapefruit Raspberry Lime, and we've just launched a brand-new Cocktail range! Lemon Smack and Jam Bramble is a must, I can't get enough of it.

Trying to be a tad cautious as we know promotion isn't allowed, so really hope that gives a good background in to ourselves with no promotion haha.

Have a great afternoon:14::)

Welcome to POTV, Too many juices i like so couldn't possibly name one but if i had to it would be Chiricahua Sun made by Manabush.
Now that is one coooool name for a vape juice, it's definitely got me intrigued after a quick google search!

Hope you had a great weekend:)

Hello @CharlieC&C , Welcome to the Planet , my fav juice or the juice I vape most is either Black Mist from TMB Notes or The One Who Knocks from Drip hacks , both are diy , Cotton & Cable ? you sell cotton & coils ?
That sure does sound good too! Thanks for the reply,

We sell our Cotton & Cable Craft Liquid, as it is made for your cotton and cable. Selling cotton and cable via our website does sound like a bit of a no-brainer! What's your favourites to use?

Hi @CharlieC&C

Nice to see another premium vendor on the forum

Have fun and get to know the community

:notrollfeed:

Yeah don’t feed them trolls
Hi there, thanks so much for the welcome!

We can't wait to get stuck in and get to know everyone in the community, there's soooo many and we love it!

Have a great evening, Charlie :)

Hi and welcome

I watch many threads on here.

Always on the look out for new 10mg nic salts, my favs are Juice Head, dr vapes, pod salt and just jam.

I buy from places that provide great multi buy deals and excellent reliable service

That's so interesting to hear, thanks so much for the reply. If you could pick your top 3 flavours, what would they be and why?

Trying to be a tad cautious as we know promotion isn't allowed, so really hope that gives a good background in to ourselves with no promotion haha.

Have a great afternoon:14::)
Hi fella
as your a premium vendor i dont think there any rules forbidding you to promote/advertise to your hearts content on your own page here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/vendor-forums/forums/cotton-cable.1053/ which will show up on everyones new post thread.

edit
ps, as soon as i hear some feedback from members i will add you to the ever growing list here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hi fella
as your a premium vendor i dont think there any rules forbidding you to promote/advertise to your hearts content on your own page here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/vendors/vendor-forums/forums/cotton-cable.1053/ which will show up on everyones new post thread.

edit
ps, as soon as i hear some feedback from members i will add you to the ever growing list here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Hey, thanks so much for that - slowly learning as the days go on haha. Will make sure to keep the new posts coming,

Have a great evening,
Charlie

Back
Top Bottom