What's new

Hello from Charlie at Cotton & Cable

CharlieC&C

Vendor
Good afternoon everyone, wishing you all a happy Friday!

We're so pleased to be listed as a premium vendor on POTV, and can't wait to get stuck in amongst the forum community.

We want to know what forums are your favourite? What posts do you want to see from us and most importantly, what's your favourite go-to flavour?

Hope you all have a great weekend, thanks for the warm welcome,
Charlie @ Cotton & Cable

Hello CharlieC&C and welcome to POTV. :)

It's always nice to see a new Premium Vendor here on POTV :thumbup:

I guess my favourite forums on here are:
  • Everything Ecigs
  • General Chat
These are a great source of information for me.

From you I suppose I'd like to know about your business and what's new as well as any offers and deals you may have.

I enjoy a mix of MTL and DL vape styles and my general ADV is a Sweet Tobacco flavour and I like Dessert type flavours as well as some Fruits.

Last edited:
Welcome to POTV, Too many juices i like so couldn't possibly name one but if i had to it would be Chiricahua Sun made by Manabush.

Hello @CharlieC&C , Welcome to the Planet , my fav juice or the juice I vape most is either Black Mist from TMB Notes or The One Who Knocks from Drip hacks , both are diy , Cotton & Cable ? you sell cotton & coils ?

Hi @CharlieC&C

Nice to see another premium vendor on the forum

Have fun and get to know the community

:notrollfeed:

Yeah don’t feed them trolls

Hi and welcome

I watch many threads on here.

Always on the look out for new 10mg nic salts, my favs are Juice Head, dr vapes, pod salt and just jam.

I buy from places that provide great multi buy deals and excellent reliable service

Back
Top Bottom