What's new

Hello from across the pond

Welcome LionessVaporess lady. One day the whole world will speak Australian. Just wait n see. Below is an Aussie Education chart to help you..
images (20).jpg

Australia gotta be the coolest country going, and one of the hottest too!

The people are bonkers, their music rocks, and the AFL fecking rules! :D

Last edited:
Australia gotta be coolest country going, and one the hottest too!

The people are bonkers, their music rocks, and the AFL fecking rules! :D
Yeah, y'all are some pretty awesome folks, once we get used to your humor and learn to understand ya

Found a couple of vids on you tube. Here’s one to start you off.

Edit- sorry you are looking for rebuilding of the stock coil. Thought it was rebuildable. I’m no help at all!

No problem, I think it is rebuildable, they just don't want you to know it. It was so easy to disassemble, it must be rebuildable. Won't hurt to try though, I disassembled the 0.2 ohm since I can't use it on my mod anyway. Now I'm just working on figuring out the best coil to put into it. Maybe you could offer some advice on that. I don't really want to get caught up on Clapton, the one it came with takes too long to heat up and seems to draw too much power from my battery. The flavor and vapor production from the stock GVC 0.4 ohm was amazing on my 40w mod, and what I want is to try and build a coil that can produce the same, at about 0.5 - 0.6 ohms and also something with a little longevity. I don't want to be constantly wrapping coils any more than I want to buy them. Someone on another forum had suggested tensioned micro coils.. .

Welcome LionessVaporess lady. One day the whole world will speak Australian. Just wait n see. Below is an Aussie Education chart to help you..
View attachment 190829

And where is " fair dinkum"....? And also.. " ya blaady great galla"....? I think you need to do a better one sport.

Ps.. When someone is described as a rock hound... That does not mean they carry a rock around in their mouth, so your not a rock hound Tazz your just confused about what's tucker and what's not tucker ;)

Hi and welcome to the community. Mtl RTAs are my area, so I'm not much help. If you like the idea of building your own coils why not get some kind of dedicated rebuildable tank?

Hi and welcome to the community. Mtl RTAs are my area, so I'm not much help. If you like the idea of building your own coils why not get some kind of dedicated rebuildable tank?
I may at some point, for now I am just trying to solve the problem of limited prebuilt coil options for the tank I have. Only one of the stock coils is compatible with my fixed 40w mod, and I think I need just slightly higher resistance than 0.4 ohms to achieve a more efficient vape. The coil provided with the original tank (which I unfortunately dropped while the end cap was off, and broke) is 0.5 ohm but the mod says it can support between 0.3 ohm and 1.0 ohm.

And where is " fair dinkum"....? And also.. " ya blaady great galla"....? I think you need to do a better one sport.

Ps.. When someone is described as a rock hound... That does not mean they carry a rock around in their mouth, so your not a rock hound Tazz your just confused about what's tucker and what's not tucker ;)
Prospector/fisherman. And tucker us anything that hops, runs, crawls, flies or swims.
Most of the other lists I googled up were full of expletives so I chose the cleanest.

Prospector/fisherman. And tucker us anything that hops, runs, crawls, flies or swims.
Most of the other lists I googled up were full of expletives so I chose the cleanest.

The cleanest... On this forum... Are you trying to class us up a bit haha

Back
Top Bottom