What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello from a UKV refugee.

Thanks@midnight, leaving me high and dry here. :P
i turn this over to the wider community to pop names into a category or suggest new categories altogether I'm cowarding out/ going to bed. :D

:D Night Loops.

A big hi and welcome to the Planet from little old me. :)

hi and welcome to the chilled planet that is potv :)
p.s this tread pretty much sums us all up :)

Hello and welcome boudicca, we're not all mad here, but it helps!! We could do with a few strong women on here to keep some of the wilder primates in check, so you are doubly welcome!

Hi, Your in much better company in here! Theres a lot of us ex ukv members on here who remember the good old days there! Its a madhouse here @ times but usually semi-cival. If you ever want a Fasttech fix we have our own little corner in the barrel http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/group.php?groupid=24 btw I seem to fit in the "Grumpy git dimwit" pigeon hole lol.

Welcome to the Planet Mate!!! You'll meet a better class of Nutter on here!!! and we do like our Blag gear!!!:welcome1:

REALLY????...............at your age???!!!

(Getting "down with the kids" again?)

:P

PS, welcome @boudicca

1188264-pedobear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom