What's new

Hello from a UKV refugee.

That's a point!!! There should be a notification tool on the forum for when certain words are used, will make life much easier lol

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I am surprised that boobs isn't one of the things that comes up in the list of most searched for terms lol

I am surprised that boobs isn't one of the things that comes up in the list of most searched for terms lol

Yeah so am I !! And I thought I'd be coming hear to find out all there is to know about vaping lol

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

weirdly though.. people seem to want to know a lot about bells and guava :S

Hi Boudicca,I noticed I didn't get categorized but as I aint been here long perhaps thats why....or I might be hoping there's room in a corner for me to cry too. :)

Just tried vaping dregs of juicy peach+blackcurrant & its like having the aircon pickup pipe above a puddle of stale perfume. :(

Hello :D
There's a fine old mix of people on here. Chatter boxes and lurkers, intellectuals and dimwits, grumpy sods and kind hearts, -but we all seem to rub along well together..
and I see @Dexter and @Tubbyengineer have already mentioned the initiation ceremony:54:
Thanks@midnight, leaving me high and dry here. :P
i turn this over to the wider community to pop names into a category or suggest new categories altogether I'm cowarding out/ going to bed. :D

here we go:
Men that would greatly benefit from/very much appreciate having a prostitute hired for them... Raguri and all the other blokes still missing categories can be popped in there for now.... sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom