What's new

Hello from a UKV refugee.

eurg... they make me think of John Mccririck *shudders*

John McCririck one of the most discusting man in the history of the universe fact. there was a clip on tv of him and peter burns putting together some poor couples wedding. with a clip of mr McCrirck taking advantage of some very drunk girl in the back of a limo, fucking grim. and he wonders why he got the boot from the morning line.

TUBS!!! that was mean!

He's bleedin' awful lol

He calls his wife booby.. apparently, after the birds not the space hoppers... Although. it was hard to understand what he said, the sound was muffled by the constant finger in nose action he's got going on.

Well it was that or go back to the singing boobs clip...

Welcome to the Planet :), pull up a seat and coffee with some of your fav Vapes and relax :) .

@boudicca - welcome aboard, and if you're up for an e-juice "hazing", keep an eye on the Come Vape With Me Thread - untold liquid joys will soon be appearing! :D:D:thumbup:

I'm almost tempted to join in the Come Vape With Me stuff, sadly as I have a perfect face for radio I think I'm better off out.

Welcome to the Planet Boudicca. May all of your chariots cut down your enemies at the knees or something.

There's probably a Brass polishing clique here somewhere, they are all fully aware though that if you polish it too much, then some Brasso might come out.

Oh. I notice I wasn't included in the categories. Well. Screw you all!

But welcome! Hope you have fun!
I'm off to cry in a corner unloved.

I like the way you post that vid and suddenly there's loads of people viewing the thread... Has someone been on the boobie horn again?

That's a point!!! There should be a notification tool on the forum for when certain words are used, will make life much easier lol

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom