What's new

Hello from a UKV refugee.

boudicca

Initiate
Hi is it safe to mention FT clones and other UKV prohibited FT related topics here. Seeking solice from the oppression of the extremist Mod Vendor Mafia and the Brasso Polishing Clique.

:)

:welcome1: to POTV, don't know about the refuge part, you've yet to meet the natives... :rofl:
But you can definitely discuss FT and clones here... :D

missed the extra E.... in anycase as my politics are the middle of the road somewhere. Refuge is probably more accurate.

Hi . there are a few of us on hear that gather to discuss such subjects and items so you are more than welcome :)

sent from my etch-a-sketch using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Welcome boudicca It is more the case of what does not get discussed on POTV. It`s that Blossom you have to be careful of imo :22:

We dont really do forum politics here. They have their rules, we have ours and it seems to suit us just fine to allow ANY topic related to vaping (and dancing sheep...*ahem*) Just as long as people are nice, dont pick fights just to be dicks, and dont get a stick up their ass when we remind them to play nice, everything runs pretty smoothly over here :)

so anyways!

:hello: and welcome to the Planet, sit back, grab some poo and watch the good times get jiggy with it!

http://youtu.be/3YXBMGt4Y8k

Welcome refugee.
Sorry I won't be discussing FT.
Already spent out this month.
BooHoo, no more shiny things for a whole month.

Lol, welcome to the planet boudicca, there are one or two on here that do "Polish their mods", or at least thats what they say there doing... In all fairness everyone on here seems to be friendly and helpful, Just dont volunteer for Dexter's juice challenge unless you really, really, want a juice that will repeat on you for hours...:lol1:

Lol, welcome to the planet @boudicca, there are one or two on here that do "Polish their mods", or at least thats what they say there doing... In all fairness everyone on here seems to be friendly and helpful, Just dont volunteer for @Dexter's juice challenge unless you really, really, want a juice that will repeat on you for hours...:lol1:

I am doing my first of four tomorrow :( How f*cking stupid was I, it seemed a good idea at the time :lol1:

Welcome by the way, KMS is spot on, including grabbing some poo, the problem is I am gonna vape Dexters :D

Hi and welcome.

I've placed 3 FT orders in a week. Ooops. That's my shoe money blown.

Back
Top Bottom