What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello folks

Here is a video i made using photoshop/ulead to make the pictures
and windows movie maker

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen them a few times and have always been mind blowing! I really like the dub version of dark side too, keep meaning to pick it up. I loved the the battle for Seattle by little Roy, great to here a different spin on classics. I love seeing different people doing the same thing if you know what I mean :)

do you mean The dub side of the moon?
if so i have it and its very good :)
i have every album of Floyd in MP3

here is another one i made ;)

[video=dailymotion;xkeyab]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkeyab_pink-floyd-wish-you-were-here-trance-atmosfear-mix_music[/video]

and this one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the kiddie! I'm old Skool, I have all the originals on vinyl, then my favourites on cd. I've just bought my dad dark side, the wall and wish you were here on cd as he only has them on vinyl too. I'm intrigued by the latest iTunes versions as they are meant to be the closest to the ultimate version, but I get a little pissed off buying even more copies of stuff I already own several times. Mind you some of them are amazing with a set of headphones. I got the 2011 remaster of queen 2 and it was just amazing, all the little detail that got lost in other mixes. I'm abit of a music geek I guess :D

Back
Top Bottom