What's new

Hello folks

Yeah me too! You will have to tell them about the forum, we love new people and all their shinies!

I haven't got anyone to come over to vaping yet *insert eye roll* i get the "youre still smoking" routine

Well I hope they'll become members here?

I would not count on it cos they are not into internet/sites etc etc :)
and i forgot about my sister-in-law who lives abroad has started also cos i told her about them so that 5 people.

Me im into sites, downloading films/music and making youtube music video`s and into graphics like photoshop/ulead cool3D etc etc

Are they not ? I don't know anyone who doesn't own a pc or iPad or Internet phone. Forums aren't for everybody though i guess.
id love a brand new fuck off size soooper compooter I could play with. Wouldn't let anyone else near it. My kids were always sharing mine and screwing it with some weird download or other.

If anyone needs help with their pc or need editing a photo or a graphic or animated pic or about downloading films via news leecher just give me a shout and i see what i can do :)

Cool you can edit photos? I like doing photography edits, i suck at graphics and stuff like that though!

Hiya Noodles

Welcome aboard! whats your Photo editing suite of choice ?
Photoshop all the way for me!

Ya i use phoroshop CS5 for pictures but i also use ulead cool 3d for animated gifs
and laughing bird The Logo Creator :)
yes i can edit photos.

Cool! lets see some of your chops! - there is a thread somewhere .. hang On ill find it

Back
Top Bottom