What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello everyone

Dannyw85

Initiate
hi everyone. I’ve only just signed up to this forum. Never been in any other forum and this is the first time I’ve tried quit cigarettes. Been smoking for around 15 years and I last had a cigarette about 2 months ago now (not long I know) and I was smoking 20/30 a day. Vaping has helped me out a lot and I’ve managed to drop from 12mg down to 3mg without any serious cravings and no slip ups. I’m still relatively new to vaping so my knowledge is not really that great so may be needing help in the future.

Hi @Dannyw85 - welcome to POTV, thanks for signing up! Well done on being 2 months without a smoke, having been on 20+ a day for 15 years that is a real achievement, so be proud of yourself - that's a massive result as far as I am concerned :)

Good move dropping the nic as well, especially if you are vaping at lower ohms and higher wattages. What set up(s) have you got and what juices helped you kick the smokes? Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hello & welcome to the planet.
Congratulations on getting off the fags, sounds like you have got off to a good start.
Keep it up you should be past the worst.

Thanks everyone. Well I had a mixed start with the setup. I went for the Innokin Coolfire ultra tc150 with the isub ve. 2 coils lasted me 6 days. Then I moved to the scion tank. Same again but got through 5 coils in around 2 weeks lol.

I have however had the HorizonTech Arco 2 tank for around a month had think it’s absolutly brilliant (taste, cloud, coil usage). Doesn’t suit the mod though so I’m looking Into a new mod yet. Something more comfortable to hold and with a touchscreen. Quite like the rev tech gts mod

I’ve tried a variety of juices. Rainbow nerdz which I was told was killing my coils. Tried the hazard flavours one but I’m not a fan of cake flavours so I’m sticking with fruits. I’m vaping the dominion liquid at the moment and quite enjoying that

Really enjoying Vaping. The possibilities are endless. Still finding my feet with the kit I use. Also the juice. Only really tried 3-4 different brands so a lot more to try yet.

This is what I’m using at the moment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom