What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello and welcome for everyone

I taste juice on the inhale too and tend to get different flavours from the juice on the exhale with some juices but it all depends on the flavour profile of the juice and your setup in my opinion

@mattyk2010

Hi buddy i tried to try again tfv8 but now with v8 rba pre made. I put on the cotton, screw everything and it shows me 0.27 ohms so its fine. Best thing is that with that rba coil im able to feel taste while inhale and ofcourse then exhale. Vaping Key Lime Cookie by Element. Its awesome. Also i see that using v8 rba the vapour is like mild/cool for me while puffing. My first time on rba and that experience is really nice

@mattyk2010

Hi buddy i tried to try again tfv8 but now with v8 rba pre made. I put on the cotton, screw everything and it shows me 0.27 ohms so its fine. Best thing is that with that rba coil im able to feel taste while inhale and ofcourse then exhale. Vaping Key Lime Cookie by Element. Its awesome. Also i see that using v8 rba the vapour is like mild/cool for me while puffing. My first time on rba and that experience is really nice
Good man glad your enjoying it [emoji2] iv always preferred using rba decks and dedicated RTA's as I love my own coils and how you can build them to suit your vape, oh and I'm vaping some key lime pie diy I made months ago [emoji16]

Good man glad your enjoying it [emoji2] iv always preferred using rba decks and dedicated RTA's as I love my own coils and how you can build them to suit your vape, oh and I'm vaping some key lime pie diy I made months ago [emoji16]

Thanks buddy. I don't yet what is RTA but sounds like i need to build my own coil so still lots of research for that. Anyway pre made RBA is awesome for now.

There is one big BUT. Using tfv8 is so pain for my juice and pocket lol. Drinks a lot... Cause of that am going to trade it for Uwell Crown and will use rba there to get full of flavour instead of massive vapour.

RTA is rebuildable tank atomiser basically a tank you can only build you can't get a pre made coil for it and you should get I to diy juice you would save a fortune

RTA is rebuildable tank atomiser basically a tank you can only build you can't get a pre made coil for it and you should get I to diy juice you would save a fortune

I will defo do DIY. Only i need to stop thinking what if i do something wrong and destroy flavour or such things like doing too strong flavour. Also wish to DIY milkshakes or yoghurt juices.

I understand that first errors are nothing bad and should not stop to do anything. Only errors can help to fix it and do it better. Sometimes can be long time but only long time can helps to make it to the perfect and avoid buying overpriced juices.

I will defo do DIY. Only i need to stop thinking what if i do something wrong and destroy flavour or such things like doing too strong flavour. Also wish to DIY milkshakes or yoghurt juices.

I understand that first errors are nothing bad and should not stop to do anything. Only errors can help to fix it and do it better. Sometimes can be long time but only long time can helps to make it to the perfect and avoid buying overpriced juices.
My 7 year old son could make a one shot concentrate into vapable juice it's not something you could go wrong with as long as you read a guide first seriously do it buddy you won't look back [emoji2]

My 7 year old son could make a one shot concentrate into vapable juice it's not something you could go wrong with as long as you read a guide first seriously do it buddy you won't look back [emoji2]

Thanks buddy. Ill defo do. Where do you get your DIY staff?

Dark star vapour for pg vg and nic and if I'm using one shot concentrates I love chefs flavours one shot wonder range

Vapes if anybody of you like series and especially ones about mafia and cartel then i got something for you. This series are really good and highly rated. Lots of murders and action!

Gomorrah and Narcos. Gomorrah is about DiLaurio Clan but got only a few facts about it. Narcos is about Pablo Escobar the drug King and is based on true story. Both got 2 seasons now and new coming. Easy to find online.

Gomorrah - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2049116/

Narcos - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2707408/

Enjoy vapes.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom