What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello and welcome for everyone

@mattyk2010

Sorry maybe im some kind of noob? How can smell inhale (going inside) if guess no possibility to smell it by nose lol

Also, is there any tank u could recommend? what about crown or uwell
As you inhale the vapour if your taking long draws the flavour could pass through to your nose as your throat and nose are connected after all, and another ape will have to help on tanks with prebuilt coils as I don't use any until my limitless xl arrives as I only use rda's a Griffin a OBS cirus and a limitless rdta

@mattyk2010

Thanks a lot but still not sure how i can smell that... maybe need a practice? ye possibly..

Anyway maybe it is also like with a good food when u eat and u can feel how does it taste but guess nothing common..

Also, for example u buy caramel coffe when stated by company X u will feel caramel on inhale and coffee on exhale. How its possible that u won't feel caramel n coffee on exhale and same inhale?

@mattyk2010

Thanks a lot but still not sure how i can smell that... maybe need a practice? ye possibly..

Anyway maybe it is also like with a good food when u eat and u can feel how does it taste but guess nothing common..

Also, for example u buy caramel coffe when stated by company X u will feel caramel on inhale and coffee on exhale. How its possible that u won't feel caramel n coffee on exhale and same inhale?
No idea why fella and I make juice that does just that myself but I'm sure someone else will have a explanation for ya on here somewhere

@mattyk2010

Thanks a lot mate. you're good bro.

I got one and last question... if its op to some kind of practice then when im inhaling juice should i use/work with my nose too? cuz now when i inhale i just don't do anything with my nose,

No don't do nothing with your nose buddy

Thanks mate... means maybe something is wrong with me lol

Btw my tank is tfv4 baby beast.

Not sure if good idea but as far like in about 2 weeks i think of buying crown uwell not know correct full name but cost about 29.99 in my local and a good guy from there told me that its good for flavour

Last edited:

Love the G-Priv ! Haven't ever knew that there is something like touch screen ecig. My ignorance killed me. I love this one and want it!

So bad i bought h priv

Will have for sell h priv 220 like a brand new with all extras, original boxes and baby tfv4 tank if someones interested lol

Guys as said before i went to local shop today to spent last money (lol) and bought Key Lime Cookie by Element.

So far the best juice i have tried yet. This mix is totally amazing. Leaving nice sweet taste so i always want more and more. Surely will not lasts me for days. Love to vape it ! Worth a try

Back
Top Bottom