Vape Club
What's new

Hello and welcome for everyone

SmoothCloudy

Postman
Hi guys and girls! :newhere:

Great to be here to learn more about vaping and ofcourse try to help if possible! Wish to sell some things relating to vape soon as i get at least 100 posts.

So just call me Cloudy and my name is Sam. Based in Scotland so the view here is amazing!

Atm i use new H-Priv 220W and this mod is awesome! If anyone got any question about it then just ask me. Bought it as a kit with tfv4 baby.

Used Wismec rx 2/3 before but to be honest am very dissapointed of that one. Would not recommend it.

Strong recommendation for H-Priv by Smok !
Nice to meet you all. Grab your staff and lets do the heavy smoke today:flames:

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hi MrDj! Another veteran here! (lol). Good to see you and the bmw on your profile pic is awesome!
If its yours then you are lucky! Not only lucky but also hard worker that means a lot.

Huge welcome cloud for you! (220watts cloud for that bmw) :muhaha:

AcmeFog
its being upgraded soon as well. havnt decided yet between another bmw 320 or the new jaguar xe

certainly a hard worker here. a 37 year slave to the nhs.

ive got the priv as well and also the x cube ultra and alian which are all 220w
think smok are going for world domination as theres 3 more been released since.

Smooth n' cloudy eh? Well hello Smoothcloudy and welcome to the planet!
Sorry I don't own a Smok...I have no car....I'm not a hard worker, not anymore anyway.....but I can bust a cloud or two with the best of em when I feel so inclined and am very pleased to meet you! :D

E-liquids.com
MrDJ - Great brother to hear that! I would defo stay with BMW but thats only my point.
About Smok that is totally true. I love that company and i made a big mistake going into Wismec first. Not like im saying to all DO NOT GO FOR WISMEC because everyone will do what he wants but i will never buy anything from Wismec again.

Yappycat - Thanks mate! Welcome to the CC (Clouds Club) :muhaha:
No need to have car or being hard worker unless you are a good man bro and i guess u are so am very pleased to meet you too and thanks a lot for your welcome! ;)

Back
Top Bottom