What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello and some advice please.

yeah, I’m going to have a good look at some of the suggestions on here, the weight is key to be honest

If you can't decide start another thread in one of the main sections asking for 'lightweight mods with a built in battery recommendations' and see what people come up with.

The biggest plus imo doing it this way is you'll have a nice little mod that will hopefully last a good couple of years. I still think of pod systems as somewhat disposable and a waste of money. I've have a few and once the novelty wears off I end up going back to my regular tanks and mods, but that might just be me. :D

If you can't decide start another thread in one of the main sections asking for 'lightweight mods with a built in battery recommendations' and see what people come up with.

The biggest plus imo doing it this way is you'll have a nice little mod that will hopefully last a good couple of years. I still think of pod systems as somewhat disposable and a waste of money. I've have a few and once the novelty wears off I end up going back to my regular tanks and mods, but that might just be me. :D
Yeah you've won about a hundred...lol

I'll leave it alone now.

Last edited:
Hi @WonderWoman and welcome to the planet. Pleased to meet you.

My Dad and I swear by the the Innokin Sceptre but the Caliburn G will inevitably be popular when it comes out.

The Tesla Wye is something to look at if you want a lightweight mod.

Peace and blessings.

Hi @WonderWoman and welcome to the planet. Pleased to meet you.

My Dad and I swear by the the Innokin Sceptre but the Caliburn G will inevitably be popular when it comes out.

The Tesla Wye is something to look at if you want a lightweight mod.

Peace and blessings.

just looked at the innokin, looks good and I have a soft spot for them. I loved the MVP with the swizzle tank. Problem now though all the pretty things are tempting me :17:

Hi @WonderWoman and welcome. :thumbup:

If weight is your key concern, I would recommend the Vaporesso Gen Nano mod. They are really light, but the build quality is great. You can plug them in, and the charge lasts for ages (2000mah).

Then as @Simon G says, you can just put your exisitng tank on top.

Hi @WonderWoman and welcome. :thumbup:

If weight is your key concern, I would recommend the Vaporesso Gen Nano mod. They are really light, but the build quality is great. You can plug them in, and the charge lasts for ages (2000mah).

Then as @Simon G says, you can just put your exisitng tank on top.

The Gen Nano is a little bit more cumbersome than a true pod like the Sceptre or Caliburn though, but then again so would the Tesla Wye be.

A mini mod with a Voopoo PnP tank might be a lightweight option and could be a consideration and the Justfog compact 16 has a few fans on here too.

Last edited:
The Gen Nano is a little bit more cumbersome than a true pod like the Sceptre or Caliburn though, but then again so would the Tesla Wye be.

A mini mod with a Voopoo PnP tank might be a lightweight option could be a consideration and the Justfog compact 16 has a few fans on here too.

I don't know if I'd call them cumbersome... It's not *quite* as dinky as a pod, but it's more flexible, still very small and extremely lightweight. I might be wrong, but i think the wye takes a battery (making it heavier and the OP wants an internal).

Back
Top Bottom