What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello and some advice please.

thank you, can I ask, is smok not a good brand?

I don't think they are, no. I think they are the worst out of all the bigger Chinese manufactures. I think Innokin, Vaporesso, Aspire, FreeMax, etc etc all make far better products. Both in reliability, quality in manufacturing and vape experience.

That is just my opinion though.

thank you, can I ask, is smok not a good brand?
I've had four Smok devices and only one of them wasn't faulty. All kinds of problems from leaking pods, pods of a brand new device that were literally too big to fit in the device itself and auto-firing problems.

Currently in a similar boat to you, I'll be buying the "Caliburn G" soonish as my new outdoors device. I haven't used one but GrimmGreen's review has me sold.

Just another thought ..... while the adept is an awesome mod, it is quite big and heavy. Have you thought about getting a small light mod that you could just pop your tank onto when you are heading out for a bit?

Just another thought ..... while the adept is an awesome mod, it is quite big and heavy. Have you thought about getting a small light mod that you could just pop your tank onto when you are heading out for a bit?

yeah, why didn’t I think of this :25::oops:

potv-ani-gif.210337
Thank you

yeah, why didn’t I think of this :25::oops:

It was just an idea, if you like the vape you get from the zlides then it means you won't have to get used to something new or buy different coils. It's basically what I do most of the time... use the same tanks and switch to the most suitable mod depending on what I'm doing. :)

... obviously it won't be as small or light as something like that Caliburn though.

I've had four Smok devices and only one of them wasn't faulty. All kinds of problems from leaking pods, pods of a brand new device that were literally too big to fit in the device itself and auto-firing problems.

Currently in a similar boat to you, I'll be buying the "Caliburn G" soonish as my new outdoors device. I haven't used one but GrimmGreen's review has me sold.

Interesting

Back
Top Bottom