What's new

Hello all!

colskee1

Sorta new to vaping -.well thee months in - but loving it!

Used to smoke nasty Rollies and always thought to myself 'what am I doing?' Apart from stinking and slowly killing myself etc.

Anyhoo, bought an ego kit one week which was cool enough, but soon graduated to an MVP (which I still love), then a VTR (which , despite the hate some give it, is ace!) then a Hana dna 30 (which need to endorsement from me!)

Only thing I don't yet have is a mech but actually don't think I need one. The others do the job just fine...but if santa is reading and he is passing a prover mini dealer well there is always room

Apart from all that I've gone a bit obsessed: spending wayyy too much on RBA, RDA, juice etc. rebuilding perfectly good attys and all the rest of it.

Why? Coz it's FUN! I'm more in the flavour than cloud crew and loving he variety - I feel a lot better health wise to boot. Happy days!

Anyways back to the point of this intro. Hello all!!! Look forward to meeting you all virtually or in real life :grin2:

Colskee1 (Instagram)

Hello and welcome to POTV. Quite a journey you've had do far!! Used to smoke rollies myself and looking back wonder how I enjoyed it but I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nice to meet you :)

Sounds pretty much like my story over the last 6 months, except I have embraced the mech rather than the box mod :D

Hi

I also feel much healthier since making the switch, and its also easier with the advice and info on this site :read:

Nice to meet you :)

Sounds pretty much like my story over the last 6 months, except I have embraced the mech rather than the box mod :D

Thanks all!

Since posting my intro I have been eyeing up some mechs. Some of them are so nice looking, but curiously pricey given the lack of any electronics lol.

May have to get at least one for the collection ! :ape:

Back
Top Bottom