What's new

Hello all

Hello again, quick question! I know these lead too fuck loads more! Haha, I’m enjoying just the Nokomis I ordered recently what is the average battery life of a 1300amh battery I have treated it right ie the right amp charging for the battery
It’s completely dependant on lots of factors! How often you vape - what wattage you are running what coil size etc ... so its a how long is a piece of string question!

One of the more tech minded guys may be able to help you more :) I’m software rather than hardware :)

It’s the re
hi and welcome to the planet.

a bit more info needed
what kit are you using. is it a pod with a fixed internal battery or a mod and tank with either an internal battery or a kit with removable 18650 batteries.
It’s the resolve 2 by totally wicked! I was suckered in! They put them “on sale” from 29.99 to 17.99! Then put the spare mods on sale from 19.99 to 11.99! They must have know they were going to be discontinued! Proper pissed me off as I then bought 2 cs slider top fill tanks at 14.99! As the tanks supplied were bottom fill. Now I’ve just had my pants pulled down to get more batteries from the local totally twats at the full price of 19.99. The mod is decent 1300amh and the 2 I have are still doing the job but was just looking just in case, I like the slim look and feel for the device (I don’t want to walk around with a house brick) sorry for the paragraph! But you did ask haha

It’s the re It’s the resolve 2 by totally wicked! I was suckered in! They put them “on sale” from 29.99 to 17.99! Then put the spare mods on sale from 19.99 to 11.99! They must have know they were going to be discontinued! Proper pissed me off as I then bought 2 cs slider top fill tanks at 14.99! As the tanks supplied were bottom fill. Now I’ve just had my pants pulled down to get more batteries from the local totally twats at the full price of 19.99. The mod is decent 1300amh and the 2 I have are still doing the job but was just looking just in case, I like the slim look and feel for the device (I don’t want to walk around with a house brick) sorry for the paragraph! But you did ask haha
You'll find very little love for Totally Wankers on here I'm afraid, bunch of shysters who just want to pedal their crap rather than care about the vaper. Anyway, onto brighter things, the main thing is that you are vaping and not smoking! What piece(s) of kit do you have your eye on? What's the next device you fancy?

It’s the re It’s the resolve 2 by totally wicked! I was suckered in! They put them “on sale” from 29.99 to 17.99! Then put the spare mods on sale from 19.99 to 11.99! They must have know they were going to be discontinued! Proper pissed me off as I then bought 2 cs slider top fill tanks at 14.99! As the tanks supplied were bottom fill. Now I’ve just had my pants pulled down to get more batteries from the local totally twats at the full price of 19.99. The mod is decent 1300amh and the 2 I have are still doing the job but was just looking just in case, I like the slim look and feel for the device (I don’t want to walk around with a house brick) sorry for the paragraph! But you did ask haha
agree as above, totally wankered is spot on.
as ZT said it all depends on how often you vape and how big a draw you take. i know nout about the resolve 2 and nothing on their website now. also cant find any reviews except from their own reps
how long battery life are you actually getting Mike.
sadly it might be the case of keep this kit as a backup and get another kit recommended by the experts on here.
what nicotine strength are you using? im guessing you prefer a mouth to lung hit so just like smoking.

Hi Mike Walker
QuVEQVr.png

Back
Top Bottom