What's new

Hello again

Thanks peeps!

You could try the Aiolos (clone?) or my favourite the Flash E Vapour vs...

Will have a look around. I loved the dvarw. Was only back in the shelf once the lite 19 came around. But the 16m sxk clone is just not good. I did follow @rew advice and got another coppervape clone. The reviews say the top cap o ring is proper tight so may sort it out. Overall I wasn't impressed. Aiolos may be a good shout as I love old school rtas. The heron is still my go to at home, massive as it is... Thanks @instantlady

Thanks peeps!

Will have a look around. I loved the dvarw. Was only back in the shelf once the lite 19 came around. But the 16m sxk clone is just not good. I did follow @rew advice and got another coppervape clone. The reviews say the top cap o ring is proper tight so may sort it out. Overall I wasn't impressed. Aiolos may be a good shout as I love old school rtas. The heron is still my go to at home, massive as it is... Thanks @instantlady

Nothing beats the Heron [emoji16]

Never had a Heron but if you want a massive MTL tank, try the Spica Pro, still one of my favourites.

Never had a Heron but if you want a massive MTL tank, try the Spica Pro, still one of my favourites.
1. You need to try a heron.
2. It's the opposite. I want a 16m rta to fit the pico baby. :hmm:
3. You need to try a heron ;)

The 19mm Kayfun v3 mini is still one of my favourite slim rtas for flavour :) and not crazy money for the Svoemesto original.

How bout that? @instantlady :2thumbsup:

IMG_20190910_140700.jpg

So far so good. Built a bit too high but I like the airflow and such a small chamber makes for decent airflow. The bad news is that for some unbelievable karma reason as soon as I swapped the dvarw for the Aiolos the Pico baby started to autofire. Was working fine and now autofires with anything I put in it :17: just my luck. Will order another one as it's my favourite stealth mod. The Aiolos looks a bit silly anywhere else...
15681212400426418536529353148776.jpg

How bout that? @instantlady :2thumbsup:

View attachment 200223

So far so good. Built a bit too high but I like the airflow and such a small chamber makes for decent airflow. The bad news is that for some unbelievable karma reason as soon as I swapped the dvarw for the Aiolos the Pico baby started to autofire. Was working fine and now autofires with anything I put in it :17: just my luck. Will order another one as it's my favourite stealth mod. The Aiolos looks a bit silly anywhere else...
View attachment 200224

IMG_0001.jpg

This combination works fine too

Back
Top Bottom