What's new

Hello again

ZendeR

Postman
Hi peeps. Been a looooong time since I posted here but still visit the forum almost every day lurking like a right old perv. Been pretty settled on my current rotation of hardware and juices but have a question for the oracles of vaping.

I'm losing patience with my sxk dvarw 16 that I use on the pico nano. The o rings are appaling and I keep getting gunk on the airflow insert and having to take it apart. An original is not really an an option and I really like the nano for out and about so what other 16m relatively long rtas are there that would fit?

Hope you all been doing ok.

Last edited:
So this come back thread is a car crash from the beginning. I have a pico baby and need 16m max atty:imstupid

It's the 16m dvarw I'm not feeling atm...

You could try a different brand clone of the Dvarw. Coppervape and YFTK have both done a 16mm.

You could try a different brand clone of the Dvarw. Coppervape and YFTK have both done a 16mm.
Thanks! I guess if nothing else is available. Kept an eye out for a steamtunners adaptation like they had for the big dvarw and that I much preferred (clone) but I don't think they made one. Maybe I'll try the coppervape and order spare inserts and see if I can Frankenstein a decent atty out of it. It was my absolute favourite stealth setup but the lover affair has been waning as fast as my patience with this one.

Thanks! I guess if nothing else is available. Kept an eye out for a steamtunners adaptation like they had for the big dvarw and that I much preferred (clone) but I don't think they made one. Maybe I'll try the coppervape and order spare inserts and see if I can Frankenstein a decent atty out of it. It was my absolute favourite stealth setup but the lover affair has been waning as fast as my patience with this one.

You can just buy a coppervape spares if that is all you need. I don't know of any other 16mm RTAs out there.

Back
Top Bottom