What's new

Halo

dazasmae

Initiate
Hi guys,

I picked up vaping a few months ago, now trying to completely quit the fags. Currently using a lil Joyetech eGo AIO, love it does its job and I'm getting a g-priv 2 in a few weeks. Anyone have opinions on the g-priv 2?

I'm throwing my self into DIY liquids for me and my mates. Also helping them out a bit with mods.

Other bits and bobs about me, love horses but don't own one :17:, still at college study small animals, have a dog, 3 cats and a tortoise and I normally join forums ask one question and never really use it again, but cause this site has recipes I think imma be here a lot. Yea cant think of much else. Have any questions for me lemmi know ill see if I wanna answer them.

Cheers, Daza

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet stay with us we are a good lot on here and there is always some to help you if you have any vape problems :thumbup:..

Hi guys,

I picked up vaping a few months ago, now trying to completely quit the fags. Currently using a lil Joyetech eGo AIO, love it does its job and I'm getting a g-priv 2 in a few weeks. Anyone have opinions on the g-priv 2?

I'm throwing my self into DIY liquids for me and my mates. Also helping them out a bit with mods.

Other bits and bobs about me, love horses but don't own one :17:, still at college study small animals, have a dog, 3 cats and a tortoise and I normally join forums ask one question and never really use it again, but cause this site has recipes I think imma be here a lot. Yea cant think of much else. Have any questions for me lemmi know ill see if I wanna answer them.

Cheers, Daza
This is how I like to remember you,when you had any spare money for all those pets...lol

Sounds like a litle bit of small talk before a one night stand.
Hi and welcome btw and one question is never enouh.

Hi there. I'm new here too & it seems like a great place so far. Hope you'll stick around.

This is how I like to remember you,when you had any spare money for all those pets...lol

I say my pets but they are family pets, I don't pay for them

Sounds like a litle bit of small talk before a one night stand.
Hi and welcome btw and one question is never enouh.

No? I just looked at what h1r3z said and put a similar thing, and yea ik I'm sure I'll have more questions.

I say my pets but they are family pets, I don't pay for them

No? I just looked at what h1r3z said and put a similar thing, and yea ik I'm sure I'll have more questions.
Glad youre sticking around and welcome again.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @dazasmae , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi mate. I like small animals too.
They're easier to cook than large ones.

Back
Top Bottom