What's new

Greetings & Salutations

Hey, not sure i know what your talking about, what thread a few months ago?
Ive been ill for a while so I really cannot remember what you are referring too? Why are you being facetious? I could have taken it that way but i didnt but now im confused cause I don't know what u are talking about! :D

a few posts ago, in this thread. @hack400 started it :)

Hi all,just wanted to say thanks again for all your help and I got myself the Smok Nord 4 and some 70/30 e liquid from Flava Junki (Tropical haze).
The Vape itself seems very versatile but the airflow ( even though adjustable) I would like a bit tighter.This to me is better at DTL but I will stick with it for now as flavor is good.I ordered some 1.2♤ coils for it as they are meant to be better for MTL ,so will see how these go when I get them.
The liquid is quite flavoured and tastes a little like rhubarb but I don't have a lot to compare to being new to this.

Hi there, @Digital Baptist. I had a Smok RPM 4 bought as a present that also is suited more for DTL so I got some 1.2 ohm coils and although still a loose MTL it’s actually a nice vape with good flavour I Vape at 12 watts and use 50/50 freebase eliquid. I think the Nord 4 will probably be much the same. Worth a try anyway good luck with it.

Hi there, @Digital Baptist. I had a Smok RPM 4 bought as a present that also is suited more for DTL so I got some 1.2 ohm coils and although still a loose MTL it’s actually a nice vape with good flavour I Vape at 12 watts and use 50/50 freebase eliquid. I think the Nord 4 will probably be much the same. Worth a try anyway good luck with it.

Thanks TP72 ,will give those settings a try when my coils arrive.Not looking for a big throat hit as it makes me cough so those should work a treat for me.

Back
Top Bottom