What's new

Greetings & Salutations

"Ash" classic, 70PG, no nicotine. I have a very long stick to beat that stuff off with. I don't even want to think about it. I just don't...

"Ash" classic, 70PG, no nicotine. I have a very long stick to beat that stuff off with. I don't even want to think about it. I just don't...

if you google it, a link to a thread on here comes up, from about 8 years ago, where the op says oil is listed in the ingredients.

@Digital Baptist i would ditch that liquid, and get yourself something better. what sort of flavours are your preference?

if you google it, a link to a thread on here comes up, from about 8 years ago, where the op says oil is listed in the ingredients.

@Digital Baptist i would ditch that liquid, and get yourself something better. what sort of flavours are your preference?

No wonder it tastes like sucking cooking oil. It is. How do shops get away with this.

Welcome!

As others have said, ditch that liquid and get yourself something better.

Maybe some nic salts would be a good idea if you are wanting a nic hit? Manabush do some great juices and u can use nic salt shots in them.
Or some other good nic salt brands (10ml bottles already mixed up)
Dr Vapes
Juice Head
Pod Salts
Choppa Vapes
Large

There is so much out there, if you find something that you fancy just ask on here before you buy, everyone will look after you and makesure you don't buy anymore naff stuff

All the best

If you want a dinky little device I can highly recommend the Caliburn GK2. Impressive flavour and has adjustable airflow.

UwellCaliburnGK2PodSystemKit1_1200x1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom