What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Greetings & Salutations

Hi all,hoping to get some advice and contribute to the forum where possible.Bit of background.Recently stopped smoking after 34 years and
4 months in and with the help of vaping so far so good.
Will be needing some advice to get off the disposable types please....

Hi @Digital Baptist and welcome to the planet.

congratz on 4 months smoke free but watch out, ill send the apes round to nick ya nana's if you mention disposables on here :D
we are totally against them so you will get plenty of advice on alternative kits.

are you after MTL mouth to lung similar to the smokes or DTL direct to lung with bigger clouds and flavour?

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! Congrats on the first step, now to get you off those pesky disposables! As @MrDJ has said a bit more info on what kind of vape you are after and we can see what might suit.

Thanks for the warm welcome.From looking at the info on the dis........s they are 50/50 with a bit of a hit and lots of flavor.My wife went into a local vape shop and explained what we wanted but I got a pen like vape and some 10ml bottles which all taste like sucking cooking oil,image below.
20220524_174304.jpg

potv-ani-gif.210337

Congrats on the first 4 months. Theres plenty of better alternatives to disposables and plenty of knowledgeable apes to give you good advice.

Hi and welcome. I'm sure we can sort you out with something.

Thanks for the warm welcome.From looking at the info on the dis........s they are 50/50 with a bit of a hit and lots of flavor.My wife went into a local vape shop and explained what we wanted but I got a pen like vape and some 10ml bottles which all taste like sucking cooking oil,image below.View attachment 276702
looking at that liquid its 70pg so will be quite thin and should work fine in that pen type. the juice on the other hand ive never heard of.

with the disposables there are lots of clones and fakes hitting the uk market which really pisses us off as weve been fighting for years to get the vape rules relaxed then these shite products appear.
most of them will be nic salts which are smoother but stronger than the standard nicotine most of us use.
in the uk 20mg strenght is the legal limit but these fakes are upto 50mg.

what sorts of flavours do you like and we can point you in the right direction of some decent flavours.

Thanks for the warm welcome.From looking at the info on the dis........s they are 50/50 with a bit of a hit and lots of flavor.My wife went into a local vape shop and explained what we wanted but I got a pen like vape and some 10ml bottles which all taste like sucking cooking oil,image below.View attachment 276702

That juice has no nicotine in it. Is that intentional?

Back
Top Bottom