What's new

Greetings from Scotland

BigAl199

Postman
H all

Although I have been vaping for almost a year I am fairly new to the whole forum thing! Been a member of UKV forum for a couple of months now and decided it was time to broaden my horizons. Hope there's no negative feelings between multiple forum use in the vapours rule book. ( there's no unwritten rule breaking going on here is there?).

Anyway, look forward to receiving (and perhaps even giving) some helpful advice!

BigAl

oh no, is the planet big enough for two big als from scotland...

welcome mate :fat:

I was just thinking.. de ja vu lol
welcome BigAl2, when you discover the planet you don't need any other vaping forum :D

We actually have a very good "relationship" with the UKV mods :) So no worries there! Welcome to the Planet :) I think you might like it here!

Welcome bigal199 :) hope you have as good a music taste as our other bigal, lol! I think most hobby vapers belong to more than one forum as we all want to know the latest news, but we really like to think we are the friendliest and most helpful forum, but maybe I'm just a little biased :D

Welcome from me too. I was confused with the bigal name too! :) are all the Als in Scotland big?

Welcome mate ... enjoy the crazy sideshow

Back
Top Bottom