What's new

Greetings from Finland!

Hi and Welcome to the Planet. I was last in Finland in 2013 and didn’t see a single vape shop the whole time I was there, so it’s good to see things moving forward.
Onnea for tomorrow.

welcome @Mosquito !
i'm italian but I have a finnish aunt( launonen is her surname) and I have met a couple of times some of her finnish relatives: nice people indeed and they like a beer or ten :)
good luck with your surgery, i'm sure you'll be back home quickly vaping your way to total recovery :)

Hi and Welcome to the Planet. I was last in Finland in 2013 and didn’t see a single vape shop the whole time I was there, so it’s good to see things moving forward.
Onnea for tomorrow.

Yeah, since 1.7.2017, we cant order vape stuff. Not even inside Finland.
Except flavourings and base fluids with no nicotine.
The shops can sell max 10ml of 20mg/ml nicotine juices.
So, kinda step backwards if you ask me haha..

Edit: oh and thanks for everyone giving luck to surgery, couple of hours to go, starting to be a little nervous but im sure i'll be fine :)

Welcome to the forum. Hope your surgery went well. I'm half Swedish so always nice to welcome a fellow Scandi to the forum. :2thumbsup:

Hi @Mosquito and welcome to the forum, congrats on chucking the stinkies as well. Lastly glad to hear the operation went well.

Back
Top Bottom