What's new

Greeting Forumites!!!

Thank you all for the welcome, could you perhaps point me in the right direction to an admin that could assist with how I would be able to contribute to the e-liquid review side of the forum? :)

Thank you all for the welcome, could you perhaps point me in the right direction to an admin that could assist with how I would be able to contribute to the e-liquid review side of the forum? :)
You don't need to speak to admin but you do require 100 posts to access that area of the forum [emoji4] so stick around and get to know everyone and I'm sure you will be there in no time [emoji6] oh and word of warning spamming posts to get your count up will end in your efforts been reset [emoji1]

You don't need to speak to admin but you do require 100 posts to access that area of the forum [emoji4] so stick around and get to know everyone and I'm sure you will be there in no time [emoji6] oh and word of warning spamming posts to get your count up will end in your efforts been reset [emoji1]
Not a problem at all, works similar to a Tech forum that I am part of here in SA :)

Thanks for letting me know this though, I dont plan on going anywhere :P

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @XtaCy VapeZ ,nice to meet you Mate !!!

Welcome Good to have you here. Looking forward to some reviews

Back
Top Bottom