What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Good Morning

naptown mick

Just joined up here today. I'm from London, long time ago. Lived in Indianapolis for the last 30 years. Now I'm getting ready to retire and move back home. Not to London though. I heard it's kind of an expensive place to live these days. Still rain a lot over there?

I quit smoking Sep 2014. I've got a mini freezer full of nic, enough to last until I'm 110. Seems I won't be able to bring it to England. And won't be able to get more over there.

And I guess I'll have to relearn about spelling and grammar and eating with a knife and fork.

By the way, my apologies for Trump.

Just joined up here today. I'm from London, long time ago. Lived in Indianapolis for the last 30 years. Now I'm getting ready to retire and move back home. Not to London though. I heard it's kind of an expensive place to live these days. Still rain a lot over there?

I quit smoking Sep 2014. I've got a mini freezer full of nic, enough to last until I'm 110. Seems I won't be able to bring it to England. And won't be able to get more over there.

And I guess I'll have to relearn about spelling and grammar and eating with a knife and fork.

By the way, my apologies for Trump.
Hi Mick and welcome to the Planet.
jeez, your in for a shock if youve not been on this side of the big pond in 30 years. it sure has changed.
sadly thanks to the new laws nicotine can only be bought with a trade licence or of course illegally on ebay and a few sites over here still.
only a few years to go and Oprah can take over.

Hi and welcome.
I dont see any reason why you cant bring it with you solong as its no higher in strength than .72mg.
Its just a nightmare to buy it.

Hi Mick and welcome to the Planet.
jeez, your in for a shock if youve not been on this side of the big pond in 30 years. it sure has changed.
sadly thanks to the new laws nicotine can only be bought with a trade licence or of course illegally on ebay and a few sites over here still.
only a few years to go and Oprah can take over.

I was over for a trip a year ago. Just visiting family so I didn't see much. One day trip to London, checked out Camden Market.

I did drop in a couple of vape shops and picked up some juice, just to be polite.

As for Oprah, I'm hoping our current experiment with TV personalities cures that itch.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @naptown mick , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi and welcome, London can be expensive not too bad in the Greater Boroughs, I miss the South Bank, and the Tate Modern when I lived further into London for awhile.

Some places outside London are just as Expensive, mostly because of the commuter belt towns where people work in the city and travel in.

It’s still wet but hey we are an island and well we wouldn’t know what to say to strangers if it wasn’t for the rain. Lol

Back
Top Bottom