What's new

Good god i am alive (But skint)

Hiya Glen and welcome to POTV.

Mixing your own juice might seem a bit complicated and daunting at first, but it gets easier with a little practice and imho, it's much better than buying premixed.

I say this for a few reasons ... firstly, it's usually cheaper and secondly, you can control what goes into your liquid and tweak mixes til they work best for you.

It might sound trivial but being able to adjust the nicotine or flavouring content a few percent, or adjusting the PG/VG ratio can make a big difference to a liquid and in effect, your overall vaping experience.

It's also a good idea to try and have options available. Whilst it's great when you discover an all day vape that works for you, even that all day fave can sometimes seem to turn a bit bland because your tastebuds can get used to the same flavour and it can appear to mute itself. If you have another flavour to hand, you can use this to sort of kick start your tastebuds again and when you try the all day fave again, it'll probably tatse less muted.

Personally, I usually have 3 mods with 3 different flavours on the go and keep swapping and changing between them. This works for me but what works for me might not work for you and that's one of the most important things about vaping .... find what works best for YOU and don't be scared to experiment a bit.

Good luck with it and happy vaping. ;)

4 days since i e,mailed . as i said the payment and everything has gone through. just a bit worried that i have waved goodbye to 87.50 ?

4 days since i e,mailed . as i said the payment and everything has gone through. just a bit worried that i have waved goodbye to 87.50 ?

I hope not as well. Just give it a few days and let them get caught up on any preorder sales they have made. If you havent heard anything back in 7 days file with paypal and let us know how it turns out.

I know a LOT of people were hyped up over these mods and sometimes the makers arent prepared for the demand so they may be running themselves ragged!

Back
Top Bottom