What's new

Felicitations!

Well, I skimmed through all the March newbies of 2018..and jesus..there's like a graveyard full of non posters in there. I'd say..out of the 50 or so that joined that month..there's only me, Iqon, ObiWanVaponi, Jackymax, Silk186, Ectovaper, John R, that post regularly, plus those that post rarely but are still around - Lorelie89 & Rudi, Graham Simmons, Dozwold.

& Tobytyke joined 24th April.

Oddly enough..couldn't find Iqon's intro..i'm guessing he didn't do one!

Edit: he did, i finally found it!

Last edited:
Well, I skimmed through all the March newbies of 2018..and jesus..there's like graveyard full of non posters in there. I'd say..out of 50 or so that joined that month..there's only me, Iqon, ObiWanVaponi, Jackymax, Silk186, , Ectovaper, John R. Plus those that post rarely but are still around - Lorelie89 & Rudi, Graham Simmons, Dozwold.

& Tobytyke joined 24th April.

Oddly enough..couldn't find Iqon's intro..i'm guessing he didn't do one!

you cheeky fekker , you know whats coming up now -https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/new-users-corner/new-user-introductions/threads/new-to-vaping.157140/ - anyhow congrats on your one year milestone:2thumbsup:

PS - may I be the first to say - Welcome to potv

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first year anniversary, it's always good to get the first one under your belt.

Shinyitis truly is a terrible affliction, my head is always getting turned by something new and shiny, but like you I couldn't resist a Vapesmarter pipe a few weeks ago, I love the laid back relaxing vape it gives me.

Congratulations on your first year anniversary, it's always good to get the first one under your belt.

Shinyitis truly is a terrible affliction, my head is always getting turned by something new and shiny, but like you I couldn't resist a Vapesmarter pipe a few weeks ago, I love the laid back relaxing vape it gives me.

Thanks Mysashey.

You and me both then, cos i've a couple of his pipes too. Tooting on the Musgrave as i speak! :)2
icon_puffy.gif

Last edited:
Good job. I think once you get the knack of it you can use that knowledge to go on to other tanks.
:2thumbsup:

Aye, i do have a few others here, awaiting there turn.

I'm a getting a bit of gurgling from the Siren, nothing too major, just when i take a toot from it after it's sat for a while....i presume thats just the juice building up on the wick? Or maybe a little flooding of the deck maybe. I put a little less wick in this time, so perhaps it hasn't got enough now! lol! It's fickle business getting this right. Sucks juice like nobody's business though. I've emptied the tank already, i only filled it only a few hours ago!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom