What's new

Evening all

kelfen

Postman
Well, hell and welcome from me.

found out about you guys through Vaping Rocks on FB... I am Kerry, otherwise known as the photo queen/interviewer/press pass getting/other half of that DJ Hybrid from Beermegaeddon

Got me some Totally Wicked e-cig thing cos I'm sick of the ciggy shaped ones that have no vapour, gave it a test taste before tomorrow and I likes it!

Hey Kelfen! Welcome to the Planet :) How long have you been vaping?

I've been vaping on and off but I was pinching bits off Jim and his mighty one with the proper thing. So, in town today, I saw a very lovely totally Wicked vendor (if you're in Maidstone he's in the Royal Star Arcade and has lots of flavours/strengths) so I got my very lovely pink one. She's been charged, primed and tested, ready for V-Day

Sweet :) Once you get done with your TW product and want something else, we know all kinds of amazing vendors with excellent prices! Loads of em offer discounts too!

Hiya, just joined vaping rocks yesterday :) As KMS said, there is a whole world of amazing vaping gear out there so if you need any help or advice just ask! We love to help out :) Make yourself comfy, sit back and enjoy the ride!

Hiya welcome :) I got sick of the cig a likes pretty quick as well :)

Hi Kerry or Kelfin, which do you prefer? anyway welcome, hope ya enjoy yourself :strawberry:

Back
Top Bottom