What's new

Evening all

Rojeans

Initiate
Iv'e yet to post in great detail but to show my face for now, but for my sins, I am a b&m vendor:single_eye:. (PM sent to mods)
'Tankie' suggested I joined as he's stated that you aint such a bad lot and that I should join this rather happy 'bunch' (pun?)
Cheers.
Adam.

Hey Rojeans! Welcome to the planet :) I have adjusted your status to vendor :) Would you like a vendor forum as well?

I think you are gonna like it here :D

Hey Rojeans! Welcome to the planet :) I have adjusted your status to vendor :) Would you like a vendor forum as well?

I think you are gonna like it here :D
Hiya. I'm only ikkle so no forum as yet thanks. Just happy to be part of the community. I'm also (as are many here I expect) on UKV so if anyone is unsure of my posting style they only have to check me out there, I tend to push vaping issues etc not my own e-cig stuff. If its OK with the mods, I'll update my profile for that sort of thing, including non vape related stuff. Before e-cigs, I was and still am, essentually a gift shop.

Nice to see you mate :)

Thanks Mark. Tankie spoke wellof you. >brown nosey smilie< seriously, he spoke well of the forum for its friendly, relaxed approach.
BTW just incase you notice any animosity between him and I, it's just a tankie thing AKA banter. As coincidence would have it, my regiment amalgamated with his.

No problem Adam :) I Remember you from UKV and keep meaning to get over to see your shop!

Thanks Mark. Tankie spoke wellof you. >brown nosey smilie< seriously, he spoke well of the forum for its friendly, relaxed approach.
BTW just incase you notice any animosity between him and I, it's just a tankie thing AKA banter. As coincidence would have it, my regiment amalgamated with his.
Tankie is a good bloke

Back
Top Bottom