What's new

Evening All...

At present the best bet would appear to be the smok baby alien 85.I would suggest that you also get the extension piece and glass to take the tank up to 3.5ml.Hope this helps.

A PNE flag?
Welcome to the Apes from a fellow Preston lass
Hi...Thought i'd say hello to everyone now ive joined up! Had some great advice already and everyone seems rrally friendly.....
Recently upgraded to a smok tpriv with the baby beast tank..which im loving...but looking to get something as a back as my kanger is on its last legs...any ideas for a decent mod eithout breaking the bank would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi...Thought i'd say hello to everyone now ive joined up! Had some great advice already and everyone seems rrally friendly.....
Recently upgraded to a smok tpriv with the baby beast tank..which im loving...but looking to get something as a back as my kanger is on its last legs...any ideas for a decent mod eithout breaking the bank would be greatly appreciated!!

:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet NorthernBoy!

Your next mod? A Tesla Steampunk mate! You can get a 200 watt, 120 watt (which I have) and the wee baby 85 watt for around £40-55 ish..and they look cool as feck! As this picky will demonstrate...

2018-04-06 1st day tooting the Steampunk w Crown SE 1 tank.JPG

Welcome aboard mate! :)

Thank you pal...now that looks good...defo fancy getting myself one of those!...where is best you get one?

:hello:& :welcome2:to the Planet NorthernBoy!

Your next mod? A Tesla Steampunk mate! You can get a 200 watt, 120 watt (which I have) and the wee baby 85 watt for around £40-55 ish..and they look cool as feck! As this picky will demonstrate...

View attachment 158128

Welcome aboard mate! :)

Hi mate...Been looking round for a steampunk...and seen a 120w for £37.99 at 101 vaping...does that sound like a decent price?
Think i may take the plunge on payday...what colour is yours in the pic pal?
Black or stainless steel?

Back
Top Bottom