What's new

Evening All

Hi everyone,
I've been vaping for a few months now, recently started building on RDA's - so thought I would stop by :D

!

Go away and take that freaking R word with you!

Awww , just kidding. Alright, stick around and :welcome2:

BUT pleeeeease don't get the idea that this is strictly a clubhouse for RDA enthusiasts. Some of us just vape, maybe DIY a bit and are just as prone to shinyitis as the next guy, but know our limitations when it comes to rebuilding . (Me? I'd be dangerous :18: ) Heck, it might get horrible cramped in the vaper's corner, if too many more of you guys show up , and too few of the other sort. It's pretty cramped in the MTL corner, already ain't it @simong ?

Go away and take that freaking R word with you!

Awww , just kidding. Alright, stick around and :welcome2:

BUT pleeeeease don't get the idea that this is strictly a clubhouse for RDA enthusiasts. Some of us just vape, maybe DIY a bit and are just as prone to shinyitis as the next guy, but know our limitations when it comes to rebuilding . (Me? I'd be dangerous :18: ) Heck, it might get horrible cramped in the vaper's corner, if too many more of you guys show up , and too few of the other sort. It's pretty cramped in the MTL corner, already ain't it @simong ?

Hey Jay, thanks for the welcome! - I use a standard tank most days, but I kinda enjoy taking the time to stick a build in an RDA, chilling in the evening :)

Back
Top Bottom