What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ello from Gods own country

Chyllyphylly

Been a long time lurker, but thought I’d say hi.

My vaping journey started about 5 years ago..... I gave up smoking about 8 years ago, not because I wanted to, because I was on the dole (cigs vs food) But I was one of those annoying friends, who smoked other people’s cigs whilst drunk. Anyhow, 5 years ago, I had a really, incredibly crap day at work and bought 20 cigs and the next day I bought 20 cigs.

The next day I decided to get a setup, becuase I didn’t want to get in the habit of cigarettes. Bought something at one of my local vape shop, not a clue what it was.

Now 5 years on, I’m fully self sufficient. Make my own coils, mix my own juice and really love squonking.

Will I stop vaping? Dunno? I like the whole smoking shelter vibe on a night out (remember them?), although, I may give up adding nicotine to the juices.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Back
Top Bottom