What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ECE harrogate 28th June 2015 REVIEW

Sounds like him nice guy. Good to speak to people who don't patronise seems to be quite a lot in this game haha

Honestlly we're not evil Arseholes all the time - just most of it...:D

Fecesmonkey2.jpg

I was there on Saturday and yeah it was ok, got to speak (albeit briefly) to forum members id never met, Mr tea time, tubby engineer, Chris, black hack and South Coast vapers who I bought some great juices from (vaping both as I type [emoji106]).
But as everyone says, there wasn't a lot there, ok for me as I didn't need to buy much although I still spent about £80 on juice.
The big one IS vapefest. These are seasoned vapers responding and they know how different vapefest is.
I spoke to Sigelei and they seemed to think public day was the Sunday.
Oh and Jeff at house of liquid, man can he talk but it was good to meet him after all this time [emoji2]

was too many coffee's lol

Jeff[emoji12]

Last edited:
So can anyone tell me how much a coffee and a cake will be at vapefest? Hopefully it will be cheaper than Harrogate?

Back
Top Bottom