What's new

ECE harrogate 28th June 2015 REVIEW

What sort of goodies are on offer as prizes? Want to know if its worth spending it on tickets! Obviously spending £10-£20 on a couple of strips only to find I've got a 10ml bottle of dekang!!

As the prizes get donated, they get listed on the Vapefest website. There certainly won't be any Dekang! Only one off high end mods, entire juice line box sets, hand made vape stands, that kind of stuff...Well worth entering

Thanks Daz. Noticed dekang not on the list!?
Looks like some good prizes up for grabs. There's 2 drawers on the Saturday afternoon and a limit of 5 tickets per participate per drawer. How will they police that and why limit them anyway?

I'm not really sure of the logistics mate. All I hope for is that it doesn't take as long to get it done as it did last time...

Had a great day at the ECE Harrogate was good to see some of the vendors. I will certainly recommend any more events of this kind to fellow vapours!

There were a few issues that could have been avoided;I live near Harrogate so I didn't even look at the directions, just got the postcode off the site which turned out to be the wrong one!
Also non of our registrations were confirmed so they didn't have our details however they were kind enough to let us in. Hopefully the organisers will iron out these issues for next time.

Had a good blast on most of the juice vendors products and all were selling them at bargain prices I will certainly recommend PULP LIQUIDE its a French company and the flavours are on another level just amazing!

Innokin were giving out great freebies got one of their cool fire kits so did my friend and another got a MVP 2.0 kit! All for posing for a picture and providing email addresses.

Flavour Art were selling all concentrates and juices for a £1! Stocked up nicely with them!

Purchased a Sigelei 100 watt box mod for an insanely cheap price of £32!! They were sold out of the others so didn't get the price but must have been just as cheap!

Had a chat with the guy from Vape Emporium London very honest and knowledgeable guy going to check out his site as ive not come across them before.

All in all had a fantastic day it was great to see the community in one place. I highly recommend and encourage more of us to attend these kind of events. Looking forward to Vapefest in August!!!!

Do you remember the name of the vape emporium guy by any chance?

Didn't get his name he had a beard, dark skin and London accent if that helps Bro

Ah I thought you may have spoke to Chris, he works at Vape emporium, I know he was there. Asian guy, he's like one of my closest friends I was just wondering that's all :p

Ah I thought you may have spoke to Chris, he works at Vape emporium, I know he was there. Asian guy, he's like one of my closest friends I was just wondering that's all :p

Sounds like him nice guy. Good to speak to people who don't patronise seems to be quite a lot in this game haha

Back
Top Bottom