What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

E-liquids similar to Azteca LN2

messyhead86

Hi

I've been vaping for a few months and living in Birmingham have found Grey Haze in Digbeth to be quite good for e-liquid. I have used their LN2 liquid since giving up smoking about three months ago, but before Christmas they went out of stock, and are not showing any signs of getting any in anytime soon. I've tried Mentholy Insane and Menthol Breeze from another vendor and also a few other flavours but have not been able to find anything similar anywhere; the menthol generally tends to be harsh or too sweet and sickly.

I just wondered if anyone had tried this flavour and found anything similar or had any suggestions for menthol/cool e-liquids, preferably 100% VG or thereabouts.

Cheers

Have you asked them if their making anymore? I was at the shop on Tuesday, I brought some of their own grey haze liquid and some of their azteca range. Didn't realise they made it in the back their and then when you buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Cheers for the reply.

Yeah I've asked, they have said that they're waiting for the flavouring to be delivered from America unfortunately. They have a board on the right handside of the shop with all the flavourings that are out of stock and all of them with the same base are showing as so.

I was a bit surprised as well when they started mixing them out the back, I think they just add the nicotine and flavourings to the base, which is why sometimes it can be a bit hit or miss depending who's made it.

Back
Top Bottom