What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Did anyone notice I was gone?

Diablo

Achiever
long story short, major problems in life caused a bit of a meltdown and my online prescence nearly dropped to zero. People that were close knew why I was so down, everyone else likely thought I had just disappeared. Anyway, I am back. Partly it was because I was going to add a bit of info to somebody elses review on the vaporesso armour pro/cascade tank review (looks like I lost my privileges there though for being away so long so that was a nope), i was last here before TPD hit is, just as it hit in fact if memory serves. So thats a while back. I just spent an hour getting the steel tpd lump out of a cascade mini. 2ml in a high wattage liquid capacity killer? WTF! Lol. So that was a definite mod moment. I used to be very active on here (or opinionated and brash depending on your viewpoint). Anyway, I am lurking around again and figured I should do a new introduction as its almost a new start, definitely a first appearance since TPD. So hi guys. Any old contacts still here?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    777 KB · Views: 226
Hi and welcome back. Hope you are in a much better place now

Thanks guys, good to be back. Out of interest, what happened to fasttech recently? It seems they have a hell of a lot of 'discontinued' tags on their vape gear. They on their way out of yhe market or did I just drop on a bad chooce section of interest.

Thanks guys, good to be back. Out of interest, what happened to fasttech recently? It seems they have a hell of a lot of 'discontinued' tags on their vape gear. They on their way out of yhe market or did I just drop on a bad chooce section of interest.

i think they have just been discontinuing things that were previously just marked out of stock or delivery in x number of days.
Not sure if more stuff is really being discontinued or not.

Hi stranger and welcome back. there quite a few old timers still around.
theres so much new kit about that they seem to be discontinuing mods and tanks quite a lot lately.

after todays news about india banning vaping altogether they will be losing a massive chunk of their income as india has more vapers than uk/eu/america put together.

Hi from me [emoji106]
Been around just over 3 years so we must have just missed one another.
fca55382ff3d0fdfaca72d7215d3a2e3--happy-birthday-memes-funny-birthday.jpeg

Welcome back, hope things are better for you at present, sometimes life is a bag of shite :5:

I don’t think it’s FastTech that are discontinuing products, I personally think it’s the manufacturers. The market moves so quickly it’s insane: they drop one product and a few weeks later it’s something else. And then there are the bans, in India especially - that will impact the manufacturers hard. Crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom