What's new

Chocolate vs Vaping?

Thanks everyone. There is more to this 'hobby' than meets the eye. I'm using the stock thorvap liquids with no nicotine (gold and silver flavour was truly revolting, like burning old running socks) and favour the menthol/mint ones at the moment. This vaping to avoid snacking definitely works for me, no desire at all to break out the cadburys all evening if I vape three or four times. Not vaping any other times which might make me an amateur! One thing though, I'm using a thorvap 60w tank and noticed that the tiny gap between the tank base and the battery unit leaks liquid. Surely there should be an o ring seal between but definitely not. I've re-checked everything as per advice on forum. These Thorvap units seem OK and are all on Amazon/eBay but is there a better one? I notice all suppliers linked to this site don't stock them?

@neil4030

If you like mint and menthol try some juices mixed with mint to add a cool vape, I love Screamo Mango with the mint its like Mango Sorbet to me.

Last edited:
Vaping to quit snacking thats quite the idea glad it is working out for you.

I have been on a strict diet since begining of year so cant say if the vaping has helped or not but it does put my flavoured water consumtion through the roof or alcohol if its a Saturday night :D

I’m vaping chocolate right at the minute. Chocolate and tobacco, combined. It’s not bad.

Back
Top Bottom