What's new

Can i...

Finally move my bed in hehe
Oh well back again, experiencing a couple of issues, the mobile version is showing forum titles up as mishmash of letters, hard to see which forum is which and i'm unable to post with pc but can with phone lol i'm sure these hiccups will smooth over shortly. Happy chatting :)

Yay jude :) How do you like this forum? I love it :) Pull up a warm cover and we can share some tea and vape!

I like it but having to use full version on a mobile is a tad awkward but otherwise looking good :) i'm using the light background, have to say it does look familiar....

I like it but having to use full version on a mobile is a tad awkward but otherwise looking good :) i'm using the light background, have to say it does look familiar....

We have a mobile option babe, its really nice... I think I can set it for you from my side to be your default?

Let me know if it worked, I just did it for you...

MUM the mobile version looks as it should till i login in then its goes a bit weird, hard to explain, the forum index is like just snippets of text instead of the full page, almost impossible to see which forum is which

MUM the mobile version looks as it should till i login in then its goes a bit weird, hard to explain, the forum index is like just snippets of text instead of the full page, almost impossible to see which forum is which

What is the make and model of your phone?

I think the mobile option of this forum is geared more towards a smart phone. Ill try it on my POS RIO and see how it goes for me too

it works ok on my phone :(

Upgrade?!

Last edited:
I don't think its my phone huni, old ukv, new ukv and ecf mobile versions work fine with it.
Its alright i'll just use the full version, its manageable :) but thanks for helping MUM x

Back
Top Bottom