What's new

can anyone help my husband please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harper Feel free to take a look at our range and if any of our juice fits the palette then just ping me over an email [email protected]

More than happy provide some fine liquid.

I've never seen anything like this on any other forum in my life. Generosity to the max. Everyone should be proud of themselves. The show of unselfishness is beyond words.
Harper, i feel sorry for your postman. I bet their glad it's the weekend :P

Having a very late one tonight as my hubby hasn't been good at all with spasms and what not, so I'm just having a wind down after a very long evening. Good news on the laptop front, there's a good second hand one that looks pretty good and hopefully will be able to pay for it in a few weeks, so he'll be online bending your ears soonish.
Again I have to thank you all and this forum, to put it simply, you guys are quite amazing.

I don't know how it happened but we have here something very special. Everyone on this forum should be extremely proud of themselves.
I've not seen a forum filled with so many helpful, selfless members like this before. It blows me away, honestly!

Well done everyone and thanks for helping to make POTV the place it is!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

This thread is amazing! There are still good people around!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi there chaps, it's me for a change.

Now then peepss,for a change its me being able t post on here My name is Oliver and I could not believe what was coming through in the post, I was seriously confused but then Harps explained what she'd done and well the only way i can explsain my reaction was that I was floored. I've had a great time testring out all the juices and tanks that i've been sent plus the egoc passthrough batt is a real help for now.
I cant possibly EVER thank you all enough for what you've done, makes me nearly forgive Harps for being a heavy handed destroyer of all things lol
Im able to be on here today as todY is one of my better days, i've been able to get to our pc, well I'm having to use the keyboard on the sofa the mouse it a bit awkward and harperf had to bring the pc into the living room but it's something at least until we can replace the lap top, that's another thing I need to thank you for, your contributions towards a replacement, youre amazing. I've seen a great touchscreen laptopp which should be even easier for me to swearch for vape stuff and talk to you guys lol it's a touchscreen laptop bujtits not really very affordavble yet so well have to save up a bitlonger till i can be always online. Seriously though thanks to those that have contributedb wiythout you it would take even longer!

I really hope you all reaalisse just what a difference you have made

Sorry about the typiung this keyboard is a nightmarreto use lol

good to hear your having a good day...i was'nt one of the many who sent you stuff ..but vaping seems to bring out the best in folk,or possibly vapers tend to be older/more mature than most forum dwellers..not really sure but certainly a very touching thread..
Hope you have more good days :-)
Make sure and try bread of heaven if its in your collection ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom